Passion. Experience. Creativity.
Trudy Innes Richardson, PLLC opened its doors in 2018. In creating this firm, Ms. Innes Richardson took 17 years of legal experience and combined it with her prior ventures in business. What resulted is a lean, almost paperless firm that uses technology to be available and accessible to clients, wherever located. As a small business owner, Ms. Innes Richardson understands budgets, time constraints and results-oriented thinking.
Over the past 15 years, Ms. Innes Richardson has worked with two mid-sized boutique law firms with some of the finest attorneys in Florida. Her experience as a shareholder at both firms gives her keen insight into client relations, overhead and creating solutions that work for each client.
Get in touch
We know that finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer reduced fee consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Trudy Innes Richardson
Ms. Innes Richardson has refined her practice to the areas which she holds special affinity for. This means she is keenly interested in what makes your case special, and will exert herself to find a creative, workable solution for you. If mediation or negotiation does not accomplish your goal, know that she is willing to try cases to a court or a jury to protect her clients' interests.
- Professional Liability
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Supreme Court of the United States
- University of Florida, J.D., cum laude, 2001
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Scholarship, 2000-2001
- Florida Journal of International Law Executive Student Works Editor, 2000-2001
- University of North Florida, B.A., magna cum laude, 1998
- Florida Gateway College, A.A., summa cum laude, 1997
- AV® Rated
- The Florida Bar
- Member, Litigation Section
- Member, Family Law Section
- Member, Animal Law Committee
- Member, Equine Law Subcommittee
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers
- Special Events Co-Chair
- Development Director
- Legacy of Excellence Co-Chair
- Newsletter Director
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Barrister, William H. Stafford American Inn of Court
- Defense Research Institute
- Superlawyers Rising Star 2010
- Florida Gateway College Mock Trial Program
- Volunteer Faculty, 1999-present
- Jacksonville Bar Association 2003-2007
- Fourth Judicial Circuit Attorney Grievance Committee, 2007
- Third Circuit Bar Association 2001-2003
- Columbia County Teen Court Program, Volunteer Judge, 2001-2003
- Superlawyers Rising Star 2009